September 26, 2008

What Sin is too Big...?


Last night I had the following dream:

I was walking in an unsafe place. I was about to be mugged. As they came toward me from the back and started to corner me, instead of running, I sarted to like try to lift off the floor. Somehow I knew to do this. To my amazement i started to lift off a little off the ground. It was very realistic though, not flying just like I knew the position like to lean and just float a little. And like the more I tried the more I started, however very gradually, to lift off and float upward to a height where they could not get me. However the higher I started to float the more they stood there like wondering and amazed. This shifted the whole setting. Next I'm sitting with a man (Omar is his name). I sat next to him like singing a song when he told me he couldn't do something. Somehow I knew what he just did. I was singing to him: 
What sin is too big for god? The lines of the song went something like:

...is that sin too hard...
...is that sin way to hard...
...is that sin way too hard for God?

I woke up and clearly remembered the melody and the tune of the song.
If I had a recorder at that moment I would have been able to record it.

No comments: